- A smoothie (also known as a “smoothy”) is a blended, chilled, sometimes sweetened beverage made from fresh fruit (fruit smoothie) or vegetables and in special cases can contain chocolate.
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin’ Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A medical prescription
- (recipe) directions for making something
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- Consisting of different qualities or elements
- Composed of different varieties of the same thing
- assorted: consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds; “an arrangement of assorted spring flowers”; “assorted sizes”; “miscellaneous accessories”; “a mixed program of baroque and contemporary music”; “a motley crew”; “sundry sciences commonly known as social”- I.A.Richards
- interracial: involving or composed of different races; “interracial schools”; “a mixed neighborhood”
- (of an assessment of, reaction to, or feeling about something) Containing a mixture of both favorable and negative elements
- (mix) a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
mixed fruit smoothie recipes – Margaritaville Chillin'
The Margaritaville Chillin’ Pour Liquor Chiller
A License to Chill
Escape the ordinary and introduce your guests to the Margaritaville Chillin’ Pour Liquor Chiller. Destined to become the life of the party, the Margaritaville Liquor Chiller super-chills premium liquors, shots or cocktails to an ultra smooth and refreshing 15 degrees F.
Ice waters down your cocktails, and nobody needs to store that bottle of premium liquor in the freezer. With an exciting Margaritaville design and blue glow light inviting you in for a closer look, the Liquor Chiller uses proprietary technology to super-chill a 750mL bottle of liquor (that’s 25 1-ounce servings).
The compass light shining down tells you when your liquor has reached the super chill level… just place your glass on the landing pad and press the lever. The Margaritaville Liquor Chiller serves up one ultra-cold drink at a time.
So the next time you need a change in latitude, chill out with the Margaritaville Chillin’ Pour Liquor Chiller.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How fast does it get cold?
A: If the liquid is at room temperature:
Approximately 2 hours to get below freezing (32 degrees F).
Approximately 3 to 4 hours to reach 10 to 15 degress F (“ultra cold”).
If the liquid comes from the freezer it will chill to ultra cold (15 degrees F) in minutes.
Q: Can any liquor go in the product?
A: Yes, anything from tequila to thicker creamy liqueurs.
Q: Can I put non-alcoholic liquids in the reservoir.
A: Yes, but the non-alcoholic liquids must equal less than 30% of the whole batch. Also, note no juices with fruit pulp. Solids of any kind will clog the dispensing element.
Q: What mixed drinks can I put in the product?
A: Any mixed drink with an alcohol content of 70% or more and has no fruit pulp. For example, try out a batch of ultra chilled Lemon Drops by combining 18 ounces of your favorite citrus vodka (70% alcohol) and 7-1/2 ounces of sour mix (30% non-alcohol).
Q: How do I clean the product?
A: Dispense all liquor or mixed cocktail. Run warm water through machine.
Q: Can you leave it plugged in?
A: Yes if there is still liquid inside. Do not leave plugged in if empty.
Q: Does the product dispense out a measured amount?
A: No, a user can pour as little or as much liquid as they want.
Q: How do I keep the party going if I use up an entire reservoir?
A: Keep refill batches in the freezer. It only takes minutes to become ultra cold when started from the freezer.
Q: Are the drip tray and lid dishwasher safe?
A: Yes, top rack only.
Q: Can I use the product before the projection light comes on?
A: Yes. The projection light just lets you know when the liquid is ultra cold.
leftover fruit + ice cream = smoothie.
1 frozen banana, thawed.
1/2 over-ripe peach.
1/2 cup fresh blueberries.
6-7 fresh blackberries, plus a few more for garnish.
1/2 cup vanilla ice cream.
combine fruit in a tall mixing cup (or dump ’em in a blender). mush up slightly. add ice cream on top, then use an immersion blender to mix until smooth. (if you used a normal blender, no mushing necessary, just put the lid on and have at it.) pour into serving cups, garnish with a few extra berries.
makes two or three martini glass servings, or one large (normal sized?) smoothie.
Recipe as best I can recall:
Frozen baby spinach (I blanched and froze my own using a muffin tin!)
1 cup of mixed frozen fruit (any fruit will do)
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup plain, fat-free yogurt
Add all the ingredients to the blender, and blend to a liquid. You may add ice cubes if it’s too thick, and any sweeteners you like.
mixed fruit smoothie recipes